Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Language Calamity


It's still raspberry season in Poland,
uuuuummmm, good!
So, I thought to myself...
"I'll make another delicious raspberry tart."
Looks delicious, doesn't it?
Well, this tart came out with a rather odd smell...
As I studied the cream cheese package more closely,
I noticed that it said that a tastey ingredient had been added...
GARLIC!
"And how did it taste?" you ask.
Well, let's just say that I won't be winning the
Pillsbury Bake Off this year!

4 comments:

JaneH said...

Oh that's funny. Reminds me of the Story of "Ann of Green Gables"
How did Dean like it?. I have heard tell that Dean (like Mikie) will eats anything.

JaneH said...

P.S. Looks like you found another piece of Polish Pottery.
Love it.

Unknown said...

Ok.....that is too funny. At least it will make a great story for the homecoming. The woes of not speaking polish in poland. Funny.

o charm said...

that's not funny at all. that's so sad. reminds me of the ants in your apple pie.