Saturday, May 10, 2008

Balconies


When we were in Paris a couple of years ago,
I was enchanted by the flowers hanging from all of the balconies.
So, I thought wouldn't it be wonderful to live in
Europe and
have planter boxes
filled with flowers hanging from
my balcony?
Well guess what?
I
do live in Europe!
So, I told Dean that for Mother's Day, I wanted flowers hanging from my balcony...
and being the wonderful husband that he is...
We picked out the flowers together from the
street vendor.
..

and bought a planter box that would hang on the railing.
I transplanted....


and Voila!!!

It may not look like much yet...but just you wait.

I'll be the envy of every balcony in the building!
Thanks, Dean, for a beautiful
Mother's Day!

1 comment:

christine said...

i bet your balcony will be the highlight of the building before you know it. we don't dare plant flowers here yet, did you know it's supposed to snow in denver tomorrow?